Showing all 2 results
Available from late summer 2021.
- 3-pole tunnel tent
- TRX Eco Duralumin aluminium poles
- Large awning lets you enjoy the outdoors, even in rainy conditions
- Fully sewn-in Polyester groundsheet
- Two large side windows
- All-in-one, quick-pitch tent system
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Pitching time: 10-15 minutes
- Included: twisted Y-peg 16cm x18, twisted Y-peg 24cm x6, pole field-repair tube
The SPATZ ALLIGATOR proves that a high-quality cotton tent can weigh 3.5 kg! High-quality materials provide optimum functionality and a long lifespan. The dense yet breathable cotton fabric makes an inner tent obsolete, while the ground fabric with 10'000 mm water column defies all weather conditions. The 10.2 mm arched poles and the pegs are made of the toughest aluminium from DAC, the zips are from YKK. And the guy ropes are made of Dyneema, the world's strongest fibre. Although it is a lightweight tent, the SPATZ ALLIGATOR with a sleeping length of 2.33 m also offers plenty of space for taller people. All vents are equipped with a mosquito net, which keeps unwelcome visitors safely outside. The entrance can be stretched up (as shown in the picture) to serve as a sun canopy. The trekking poles are not included.
Only available directly by contacting our factory in Oberuzwil, Switzerland (email@example.com).Pricelist